I am happy to be able to open the clinic again, of course under strict protective en hygiene conditions.
I am allowed to work under the following conditions:
- The Visana Centre is completely adapted to be able to keep enough distance from other visitors
- In my practice room all used items/furniture will be desinfected after every client. The other rooms, like waiting room and toilets are frequently desinfected as well.
- Bring your own towel/cloth for the treatment table.
- We will not shake hands and we will both wash our hands before starting the session.
- If you or members of your family have no corona-like complaints (fever, coughing, flu/cold symptoms you are welcome. The directives are that I have to call you in advance of our appointment, but I trust your own insight if it is safe to come to your appointment. If you hesitate you can always contact me to discuss it.
- I can use a mouth cap if you find that more comfortable. I rather not work with latex gloves because it influences the subtitlity of feeling for diagnostics and placing the needles.
If you have any questions about these conditions or if you would like to discuss extra measures please contact me.